my social studies teacher once told us “human beings are the most selfish of all. even when someone dies, you shed tears only because they are no more around to provide you with whatever they had been for so long”
and it has been 3 years since she said this and this is still what i think about at night
"In 2005, he collaborated with Gorillaz on “DARE”, a song on their Demon Days album. In the music video, he is featured as a large disembodied head kept alive through a series of tubes and electronic wires, living in animated band member Noodle’s closet. It was stated by Chris Evans at the 2006 Brit Awards that the song was originally called “It’s There”, but was changed as Ryder’s thick Mancunian accent made him pronounce the word “there” as “dare”."
"Young men need to be socialized in such a way that rape is as unthinkable to them as cannibalism."
Back in Manchester a whole 0.5 shades darker.
GUESS WHO’S GOING TO GRAN CANARIA. Sooooo ready for this holiday.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.